- Kidz Haven Babysitting Co LLC rates include $20/hour with 4-hour minimum.
- $2 per each additional child.
- There will be $20 depending as well as a parking fee at hotels and resorts.
- Holidays and last-minute reservations rates vary.
- All rates are subject to change.
How does it work:
Payments are charged via invoice which is emailed and can be paid with a credit card or visa card. This is provided at the time of reservation. A 30% deposit of the total will be charged once the reservation is confirmed. The deposits are subjected to change depending on the length of time the sitter is needed and the rate. The remainder of the total which is given on the invoice will be paid directly to the sitter by payment of their choice. (Zelle, Cash App, Cash, Venmo) You are charged from the time that the sitter is scheduled to arrive at the time that you arrive (to the nearest quarter of the hour). At the end of the reservation, the sitter will send a mobile receipt.
Though gratuity is not required it is welcomed and appreciated. As our sitter work hard to ensure your kids are safe and have the best time during your time away. Sitters prefer that the gratuity be given in cash but we are also able to process tips by credit card for your convenience.
Reservation time change: Our sitter’s time is valuable as we understand the need to be flexible. However, all reservations must be changed or modified with at least 24 hours’ notice. With less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged from the earliest reserved time plus any applicable parking fees. All changes must go through Kidz Haven Babysitting Co LLC directly during normal business hours. Business hours consist of 7 AM-7 PM.
Reservation Cancellations: Prior to booking reservations the family is required to pay a deposit that is non-refundable and not transferable payment. We strictly enforce a 24-hour cancellation policy for all standard babysitting services. There is a 48-hour cancellation and modification policy for reservations with multiple babysitters, groups, overnights, early and late starts, and for holidays (New Years Day, Valentines Day, President’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Eve and Juneteenth). If the reservation is canceled or modified with less than the required 24 or 48 hours notice, then the remaining balance of the minimum 4 hours will be charged to the credit card provided at the time the reservation was made. Cancellations are made by speaking to Kidz Haven Babysitting Co LLC directly via text, email, voicemail or phone call. If problems arise with your travel to the reservation designation such as bad weather or flight delay and cancellations is needed; the policy still applies; no exceptions.
Reservation details change: If reservation details change KHBC can not guarantee the same sitter will be available to accommodate families’ needs. If that occurs KHBC will work diligently to find someone who best matches families’ needs. Please contact KHBC directly for any changes.
Reservation Extension: Once your reservation has begun and your sitter is in your home/ hotel and you would like to extend your session, you may contact your sitter directly. If your sitter is not able to accommodate your request or you are inquiring about a change prior to your services, please call KHBC directly.
Booking with us:
- The sitter will contact you to introduce themselves. Any further contact in regards to the children during the time of the service can be communicated directly with the sitter.
- Sitters are not permitted to schedule, modify or cancel reservations.
- Do not contact your sitter after your reservation for any of the listed things above or give their contact information to anyone.
- If you want to refer a family to the company or a specific sitter please contact Kidz Haven Babysitting CO. directly so we can accommodate your best needs and availability.
- Reservations are booked directly with the company.
Day of reservation:
Finding Sitter: The sitter will check in with the concierge for hotel and resorts reservations and the concierge will call the family to send the sitter to the room. Please be sure that the sitter’s name is cleared with the concierge or security prior to their arrival. If for any reason they can not get in contact with you the sitter will contact you directly with the information given at reservation time.
When sitters arrive: We recommend all sitters arrive at least 15 minutes early to introduce themselves to the children and to ensure the families are comfortable.
- Sitters are not permitted to transport the children from any location at any time.
- In case of emergency security or emergency number will be contacted.
- Sitters can monitor medication administration but are not permitted to administer any medication themselves.
- Anyone not authorized prior by family is prohibited to home or hotel room.